Sunday, May 15, 2011

One of my favs

Remember me?!

It's been a while, but I'm still here.

Mama’s Losin’ It

This week, Mama Kat has some good writing prompts. I chose prompt #5: List ten favorite things about one of your favorite people.

See if you can guess which favorite person I am writing to.

#1. You are the first person to notice when I'm having a bad day and do your best to make me happier.

#2. You are a role model for your peers in many, many ways.

#3. Your heart is true, full of compassion especially for people less fortunate than us.

#4. You do everything with 100% of yourself.

#5. You have eye lashes longer than anyone I've ever seen.

#6. You are so stinkin' smart!

#7. You are always honest.

#8. You took your baptism very seriously and truly understood the importance of it.

#9. You are the kind of friend everyone wants to have.

#10. You never give up.

Have you figured it out yet?

It's my 10 year old son, Lucas.

Love you, Bud!

5 comments:

  1. So super sweet! He must be one tender-hearted fella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of information for dummies!!
    Indeed you have a collection of good informative articles!!
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes that's perfect post..i think you are having a good database for that all...this might be helpfull for both of us...thanks so much.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi writer i am read your blogs this is very useful information you have post for users i love blogs for read and i like to write some my idea for discussion so it is best way to share your knowledge thanks for post nice information.keep it up.
      Kızlık zarı
      Genital estetik

      Delete
  4. Oh, what a useful plugin… this will help me a lot for editting the codes. thanks a lot.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete